We invite you to attend the workshop “Technical support of public air monitoring stations” from the project “Clean Air for Ukraine” and the team of the Ukrainian network of public air monitoring EcoCity.
The event will take place on May 6th at 18:00 (Kyiv time) online on Zoom, with a live stream on Facebook Чисте повітря для України.
Technical support specialists will present a lot of useful information about the maintenance and modernization of public air monitoring stations.
The event will be interesting for:
- owners of public air monitoring stations;
- activists interested in implementing air pollution monitoring;
- those who study the “Internet of Things” and master the Arduino.
Participation is free after registration:https://forms.gle/arT6FtCFLv7HsWS4A
- Extended responsibility of public air quality monitoring initiatives.
- Dynamics and problems of development of public networks of air quality monitoring in Ukraine.
- Presentation of the Program of technical support of public air monitoring stations in Ukraine.
- Algorithm for self-diagnosis and solving problems with the functionality of stations.
- Repairs and renovation of the dust meters – the experience of the EcoCity team.
Hosts of the event:
Maksym Soroka, expert on environmental safety and environmental monitoring, scientific and technical advisor of the Clean Air for Ukraine project.
Oleksiy Trelevsky, curator of the network of EcoCity public monitoring stations.
To receive a Zoom invitation and be able to ask questions, please register:
Don’t forget to follow the event on Facebook